Part-time / Casual Physiotherapist.
Grimsby Town Football Club Academy are inviting applications for the following post: Part-time / Casual Physiotherapist.
To provide pitch-side cover, acute injury assessment and early injury management of young players (9 – 16 years of age) at home fixtures. Additionally, the applicant will provide diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation at weekly evening clinics for injured players.
Applicants will be expected to commit to regular evening and weekend duties throughout the season and must have or be willing to complete the FA Intermediate Trauma and Medical Manage in Football (ITMMiF).
The successful applicant will meet the minimum qualification and clearance requirements (BSc Physiotherapy, HCPC Registration, Member of Chartered Society of Physiotherapists, FA Safeguarding Certification, Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and a valid Football Association Number (FAN)).
The applicant must be hard-working, committed, enthusiastic and willing to work unsocial hours that include evenings and weekends. They will possess strong communication skills and have the ability to liaise with all levels of personnel associated with a professional Football Club. The successful applicant will be outgoing, approachable, personable, presentable and professional in all aspects of their work.
Application form found here: Closing date for applications is 12:00noon, 13th March 2019. Due to the urgent need to fill this vacancy applicants may be interviewed on a first come first served basis and the vacancy may be filled before the closing date above.
Summer NCS team leader and assistant team leader
NCS is a flagship government initiative that provides young people aged 15-17 the chance to take on new challenges, experience exciting activities, make long-lasting friendships and develop vital skills that will support them later in life.
The final two stages are non-residential and will require staff to support young people to design and deliver on a social action project. Finally, our young people will come together for a celebration event. It has come to that time of year where we are looking ahead for Summer 2020 and are now currently recruiting for Assistant team leaders & Team Leaders to join our fantastic team, and really make a difference to young people.
We are looking to recruit Team Leaders on Grimsby Town Sports and Education Trust National Citizen Service (NCS) programme which runs across North East Lincolnshire.
- Support during the keep warm stage of the programme. You will be required to attend keep warm sessions for the programme you are assigned to. You may also be required to attend keep warm sessions for other programmes if there is a staff shortage.
- Responsible for ensuring that all young people signed up to the programme complete all stages of the programme.
- Work with the young people to establish their social action project to deliver in the local community. This may require funding applications to be submitted for the projects to run.
- To assist the young people in implementing their projects in the local community providing opportunity, support and advice where needed. The Wave leader will also attend all sessions that the young people take part in as part of their social action projects.
- Attend all training opportunities to benefit the running of the programme.
- Lead a team of 15/16 young people for Summer during all phases of the NCS programme.
- Encourage the team of 15/16 young people to work towards their goals on each phase of the NCS programme.
- Organise and deliver guided reflection sessions for your cohort of young people during each phase of the programme.
- Report any safeguarding or health & safety concerns to the Wave leader.
- Complete and submit all accident report forms to the Wave leader on the same day of the incident.
- Encourage your cohort to continue with their social action project after they graduate from the programme.
- Attend the NCS Graduation rewarding your team with their graduation certificates.
- Deliver phase 2 sessions to cohorts of young people at different times during the week.
You will need a flexible approach to working unsociable hours (evenings and weekends) as required.
Please see below a list of dates that we will be looking to recruit for:
Wave 1: 13th July 2020 – 7th August 2020
Wave 2: 20nd July 2020 – 14th August 2020
Wave 3: 27th July 2020 – 21st August 2020
Team leader job description - SU2020 - Team leader.pdf
Assistant team leader job description - Assistant team leader SU2020.pdf
Application form - GTFCSET Job Application.docx
Apply by emailing your completed application form to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Friday, March 27.