to download Saturday's programme for just £2.
The Grimsby Town matchday programme will be on sale tomorrow ahead of the Skrill Premier League game against Chester.
Inside ‘The Mariner’:
• GTFC CEO Ian Fleming writes exclusively for The Mariner
• Head of Youth Stuart Watkiss is the subject of ‘The Big Interview’
• Jonathon Tabois remembers an encounter from the 1989 FA Cup campaign in ‘My Favourite Game’
• Grimsby Telegraph Sports Writer Liam Wood selects his all-time ‘Mariners Dream Team’
• Former Chinese International Zhang Enhua is Jack Johnson’s Marmite Man
• We ‘Get To Know’ on loan Striker Oumare Tounkara and Connor Jennings picks his perfect dinner party in ‘Come Dine With Me’
• We catch up with former Mariners player and Wales international Darren Barnard in ‘Where Are They Now?’
• Chris Stephenson gives us a youth update in ‘The Junior’s Jaunt’
• Aswad Thomas’ international career is discussed in ‘For Club and Country’
• We have images from the midweek game against Woking in ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
• We take a look at our opponents, Chester; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines City’s most memorable seasons in ‘Classic Campaigns’ and we feature three player’s who have played for both sides in ‘Mutual Friends’
All this, and much, much more is available in ‘The Mariner’, priced at £3 or £1 with a coupon from Saturday's Grimsby Telegraph!