The Grimsby Town matchday programme will be on sale later ahead of the Skrill Premier League game against FC Halifax Town.
Inside ‘The Mariner’:
• Paul Hurst writes exclusively for The Mariner
• Jamal Fyfield picks his perfect dinner party in ‘Come Dine With Me’ and Andi Thanoj talks music in ‘Desert Island Discs’
• Goalkeeper Coach and Kit Man Steve Croudson is the subject of The Big Interview
• Andy Cook’s international career is discussed in ‘For Club and Country’
• We have images from the Dartford and Chester FC games in ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
• Lee Johnson remembers an encounter against Chelsea from the 1980s in ‘My Favourite Game’
• Les Brechin selects his all-time ‘Mariners Dream Team’
• Jason Pearcey is Richard Hubbert’s Marmite Man
• We take a look at our opponents, FC Halifax Town; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines The Shayman’s most memorable seasons in ‘Classic Campaigns’ and we feature three player’s who have played for both sides in ‘Mutual Friends’
All this, and much, much more is available in ‘The Mariner’, priced at £3 – Don’t forget to pick up your copy!