A ‘red’ edition of The Mariner will be on sale ahead of the play-off first leg against Gateshead on Thursday.
Inside ‘The Mariner’:
• Manager Paul Hurst writes exclusively ahead of the first leg
• Photos and a full breakdown from GTFC ‘Player of The Year Awards’
• Past performances in the end of season play-offs are examined in ‘Grimsby Town in The Play-offs: A History’
• Ivan Pannell remembers a trip to Edgeley Park in ‘My Favourite Game’
• Helen Tabois discusses the troublesome Left Back position
• We have images from the Good Friday and Easter Monday games against Alfreton and Hyde in ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
• We take a look at our play-off opponents Gateshead; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines four of The Heeds’ most memorable seasons in ‘Back To The Future’ and we feature Jack Lester in ‘He Graced Blundell Park and The International Stadium’
• The Grimsby Town Sport & Education Trust report on our Futsal team’s recent victory in the Soccer AM Cup
• We ‘Come Dine With’ in-form Town striker Ross Hannah
• Club Historian Rob Briggs is back with his final instalment of ‘Derby Days’ and ‘Stat Man’
All this, and much, much more is available in ‘The Mariner’, priced at £3 – Don’t forget to pick up your copy!
SPECIAL OFFER: As a 'thank you' to season ticket holders, they can claim a free copy of The Mariner by using the 'voucher number 1' in their ticket books.
Click here to download a copy of this special edition for just £2.