'The Mariner' is back on sale for Saturday's game against Southport for £3. Inside you will find:
Click hereto download the programme for just £2.
• Paul Hurst writes his exclusive column
• Town Goalkeeper Jonathan Hedge speaks to John Byrne in ‘The Big Interview’
• We catch up with former Town star Ivano Bonetti and ask ‘Where Are You Now’?
• Paul Savage remembers his ‘Favourite Game’ from the memorable 1996 FA Cup run
• Michael Hubbert puts forward his Marmite Man, Mike Lyons
• Tom Hardy selects his ‘Mariners Dream Team’
• Lenell John-Lewis shares his Desert Island Discs and we ‘Dine’ with Alex Rodman
• Former Mariners Defender Chris Nicholl’s International career is examined in ‘For Club And Country’
• Chris Stephenson gives us a Youth Team update in ‘The Juniors Jaunt’
• We take a look at our opponents, Southport; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines The Sandgrounders ‘Classic Campaigns’; and we feature three players who have represented both sides in ‘Mutual Friends’
• As well as images from the Tamworth game last weekend in ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
All of this and much more will be in ‘The Mariner’ – on sale tomorrow for just £3!