Click hereto download the programme for just £2.
The official Grimsby Town matchday programme will be on sale tomorrow ahead of the Skrill Premier League game against Salisbury City.
Inside ‘The Mariner’:
• Paul Hurst writes his exclusive column
• Author of Alan Buckley’s autobiography ‘Pass and Move: My Story’ Paul Thundercliffe recalls the day Town went top of the league in ‘Favourite Game’
• Jamal Fyfield is the subject of The Big Interview
• We ‘Come Dine With’ Sam Hatton and ‘Get To Know’ Jonathan Hedge
• We take a look at our opponents, Salisbury City; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines The Whites’ most memorable seasons in ‘Classic Campaigns’ and we feature three player’s who have played for both sides in ‘Mutual Friends’
• Mariners legend Joe Waters’ international career is discussed in ‘For Club and Country’
• Images from the Cambridge United and Southport games ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
• John Byrne selects his ‘Mariners Dream Team’
• Chris Stephenson gives us a Youth Team update in ‘The Juniors Jaunt’
• Rob Briggs looks back at previous encounters with local rivals over the years in ‘Derby Days’
• Jack Harvey puts forward the case for his Marmite Man, Tony Crane
All this, and much, much more is available in ‘The Mariner’, priced at just £3 – Don’t forget to pick up your copy!
SPECIAL OFFER: With a voucher from today’s Grimsby Telegraph supporters can pick up a copy of The Mariner tomorrow for just £1