SEASON ticket sales have smashed through the £10k mark on the first day.
We are delighted to announce that 52 season tickets were sold on day one - including 16 brand new members.
It’s also been a fantastic take up of the new ‘75+’ Senior citizen ticket too, with 5 brand new/old members snapping their books up in the first hour!
Season ticket holders from last year will receive their invitation packs in tomorrow morning’s post and we will look forward to seeing another great turn out!
Tickets will be fully discounted until Saturday, July 12 – giving supporters six weeks to take up the offer.
Click here to view the season ticket prices.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a season ticket pack. Packs will be sent out to the current season ticket holders on Monday.
How to purchase your 2014/15 Season Ticket.
1. Post: Complete and return credit/debit card information or a cheque made payable to Grimsby Town Football Club PLC and send, together with the fully completed application form
, to Grimsby Town Football Club in the prepaid envelope provided.
2. Telephone: Call the ticket office on 01472 605050, quoting your credit/debit card number and our trained office staff will do
3. In Person: Simply visit the ticket office at Blundell Park, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and selected Saturday’s 9am – 12 Noon (see press for details).
4. Easy Payment Method: Pay for your season ticket over 10 months through Zebra Credit.
5. Online: Follow the links on our home page at gtfc.co.uk.
Please note that there is a £5 surcharge per order for season tickets purchased on a credit card.