SUPPORTERS can get their 2014/15 season tickets at discounted prices from today.
As reported, the club have frozen ticket prices at the same levels as last season.
Tickets will be fully discounted until Saturday, July 12 – giving supporters six weeks to take up the offer.
Click here to view the season ticket prices.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a season ticket pack. Packs will be sent out to the current season ticket holders on Monday.
How to purchase your 2014/15 Season Ticket.
1. Post: Complete and return credit/debit card information or a cheque made payable to Grimsby Town Football Club PLC and send, together with the fully completed application form
, to Grimsby Town Football Club in the prepaid envelope provided.
2. Telephone: Call the ticket office on 01472 605050, quoting your credit/debit card number and our trained office staff will do
3. In Person: Simply visit the ticket office at Blundell Park, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and selected Saturday’s 9am – 12 Noon (see press for details).
4. Easy Payment Method: Pay for your season ticket over 10 months through Zebra Credit.
5. Online: Follow the links on our home page at gtfc.co.uk.
Please note that there is a £5 surcharge per order for season tickets purchased on a credit card.
Picture: Mr Brackenbury was one of the first to buy his 2014/15 season ticket.