The official Grimsby Town matchday programme will be on sale later ahead of the Skrill Premier League game against Luton Town.
Inside ‘The Mariner’:
• Big loan Defender Andrew Boyce is the subject of The Big Interview
• Les Brechin remembers a special 2-1 win against Exeter City in ‘My Favourite Game’
• 90 year-old Town fan Arthur Dawson selects his all-time ‘Mariners Dream Team’
• Sam Kinnaird puts the case forward for his Marmite Man, Ciaran Toner
• Paul Hurst writes exclusively for The Mariner
• We ‘Get To Know’ Connor Jennings and talk music with Jamal Fyfield in ‘Desert Island Discs’
• Chris Stephenson gives us a youth update in ‘The Junior’s Jaunt’
• Former Mariners youth graduate Danny Butterfield’s international career is discussed in ‘For Club and Country’
• We have images from the Wrexham, Forest Green and Nuneaton Town games in ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
• We take a look at our opponents, Luton Town; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines The Hatters’ most memorable seasons in ‘Classic Campaigns’ and we feature three player’s who have played for both sides in ‘Mutual Friends’
All this, and much, much more is available in ‘The Mariner’, priced at just £3 – Don’t forget to pick up your copy!