The official Grimsby Town matchday programme will be on sale ahead of the Skrill Premier League game against Wrexham.
Inside ‘The Mariner’:
• Grimsby Town CEO Ian Fleming writes exclusively for The Mariner
• Loan striker Connor Jennings is the subject of The Big Interview
• We ‘Get To Know’ Town wide man Joe Colbeck and talk music with on-loan French striker Oumare Tounkara in ‘Desert Island Discs’
• Former Mariners hotshot Tommy Briggs’ international career is discussed in ‘For Club and Country’
• Pat Bell selects a ‘Mariners Dream Team’ with a Welsh connection
• Ali Mills recalls a match where, he claims, higher forces were at work in ‘My Favourite Game’
• Images from the Hereford United game in ‘Action Replay’ and ‘Behind The Scenes’
• We take a look at our opponents, Wrexham; Football historian Leigh Edwards examines The Red Dragons’ most memorable seasons in ‘Classic Campaigns’ and we feature three player’s who have played for both sides in ‘Mutual Friends’
• Norwegian Defender from the Lennie Lawrence era Knuts Anders Fostervold features in ‘Where Are They Now’
All this, and much, much more is available in ‘The Mariner’, priced at just £3 – Don’t forget to pick up your copy tomorrow!