SEASON Ticket sales for the 2015/16 campaign began at midnight yesterday with supporters booking their tickets online.
With prices frozen for another year, sales could be set to hit a 16-year high for the new season.
And the club's accounts manager, Steve Wraith is expecting it all to kick-off on Monday morning when the ticket office opens.
He said: "We're certainly expecting a queue right out of the door on Monday with people queuing up for doors opening at 9am.
"We've had 240 e-mail applications alone in recent weeks and that's not one season ticket per email – we're talking family of fours and large groups.”
5 Ways to Purchase Your Season Ticket.
1. Post: Complete and return credit/debit card information or a cheque made payable to Grimsby Town Football Club PLC and send, together with the fully completed application form, to Grimsby Town Football Club in the prepaid envelope provided. Please note that there is a £5 surcharge per order for season tickets purchased on a credit card.
2. Telephone: Call the ticket office on 01472 605050, quoting your credit/debit card number and our trained office staff will do the rest.
3. In Person: Simply visit the ticket office at Blundell Park, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm and selected Saturday’s 9am – 12 Noon (see press for details).
4. Easy Payment Method: Pay for your season ticket over 10 months through Zebra Finance.
5. Online: Click here to purchase your season ticket securely online.
Download a Season Ticket Application Form
The first three people to book their 2015/16 season ticket online are set to receive a free copy of the brand new Goals DVD. The winners will be informed soon.