SATURDAY'S official matchday programme is now available to download for just £1.50.
• Hurst writes about the recent games against Braintree Town, Dover Athletic and Woking in his exclusive column.
• On-loan strike Pat Hoban reveals why he decided on a move to The Mariners in the main interview.
• There’s a report and images from the last home game against Braintree Town.
• Lloyd Brown remembers when he was twice a Town mascot in the 90s.
• Editor Jack Johnson writes about Paul Groves’ turbulent time in the Blundell Park dugout in The Men Who Managed The Mariners.
• Andy Phillips checks in on the progress of Alan Lamb’s young Mariners.
• Club historian Rob Briggs brings us the next chapter of his Blundell Park story as well as looking back at an edition of The Mariner against Scunthorpe United in 1966.
• We examine things connected to the club that begin with the letter ‘X’ in The A-Z of The Mariners.
• We check in on former Town players in the Ex-Factor – including mentions for Tom Naylor, Bradley Wood and Anthony Church.
• Loan man Ryan Jennings features as the centerfold.
• Plus seven info-packed pages on our visitors, including an article by football historian Leigh Edwards.
All of these great features, all for just £3 (around the ground, or to download here for just £1.50.