Doncaster Rovers v Grimsby Town - Saturday 17th December, kick-off 12.30pm.
Capacity: 15,231 (All seated)
Address: Stadium Way, Doncaster, DN4 5JW
Telephone: 01302 764 664
Ticket Office: 01302 762 576
Pitch Size: 109 x 76 yards
Club Nickname: Rovers
Year Ground Opened: 2007
Please be reminded that this game is a 12.30pm kick off.
Grimsby Town supporters are reminded that Saturday's Sky Bet League Two fixture at Doncaster Rovers is all ticket and we have sold all of our 4,000 allocation.
Town fans will be housed in the East Stand and the North Stand at one end of the stadium and should enter the stadium via turnstiles 23-29.
Bars & Food Kiosks
There is a good selection of food at the Keepmoat Stadium - including a selection of pies and pasties, plus burgers and hot dogs. The concourse bars will be open as normal on Saturday, while Town fans are allowed into the Belle Vue bar.
How to get there and parking.
From the A1(M) join the M18 Eastbound at Junction 35 (signposted Hull) or from the M1, join the M18 Eastbound at Junction 32.
Once on the M18, leave at Junction 3 and take the A6182 towards Doncaster (the stadium is well signposted from Junction 3 and is about one and a half miles away). You will pass a retail park on your left and then at the next island (which has the Lakeside Pub visible behind it) turn left onto White Rose Way. The Lakeside Shopping Centre is now on your right (the stadium is located directly behind the shopping centre). At the next island turn right onto the industrial estate and after passing the Tesco distribution centre on your right, turn right at the bottom of the road and the stadium is further down on your left.
Doncaster Station is just under two miles away from the Keepmoat Stadium.
There are just 1,000 car parking spaces at the stadium, which will mean that for the bigger games, parking will be at a premium. There are 60 parking spaces reserved for disabled fans, which must be booked prior to matchday. The cost of parking at the stadium is £5.
Important Police Message
• To ensure the safety of all passengers, all trains leaving Cleethorpes / Grimsby to Doncaster will be ‘dry’ and no alcohol will be allowed on to the trains.
• British Transport Police will have staff on site at stations/ on trains who will perform searches for alcohol and drugs.
• A Police drug dog will be present at stations.
• Any person travelling to Doncaster will not be allowed in to the stadium without a pre purchased ticket, there will be no walk ups.
• Anyone travelling to Doncaster on this day without a match ticket may be questioned around their motive for travel.
• Revenue officers will be present on platforms and trains and no travel will be permitted unless a valid train ticket is purchased
Mariners Coach Travel