We would like to welcome Positive Activities as a sponsor of the Official Grimsby Town Website. For 10 years we have been helping local people access fun physical activities such as archery, laser shooting, survival skills and ultimate disc sports. Positive Activities is a local charity supplying flexible, customisable packages of activities to local businesses, community organisations, schools and health and social care providers.
At Positive Activities we believe in the benefits of participating in sport and encourage everyone, young and old, to get active and be healthy. We know sport makes a difference to people’s lives.
Positive Activities provides:
• team building programmes for businesses and groups
• exciting sporting activities for fun days, product launches, celebrations and parties
• new and exciting sporting activities that encourage healthy and active lifestyles
• fun activities that build confidence, resilience and physical skills
• behaviour change programmes designed to provide lasting physical and mental health benefits
We are pleased to have been part of the Mariners pre-season preparations for the last four seasons – helping players, staff and their families to bond and hit the target with fun days of archery and laser clay pigeon shooting!
Visit our website www.positiveactivities.org or get in touch with us on 01472 236677 to add some fun sporting activities to your special celebration, fun day or corporate event.
Please click here if you would like to advertise with us.