Our award-winning matchday programme will be on sale tonight for play-off fixture against Braintree Town. Here’s a taste of what to expect inside the final issue of the season:
• Paul Hurst discusses the games against Chester and Tranmere Rovers and shares his thoughts on tonight’s opponents
• We have a full breakdown of who won what at the end of season Player of The Year Awards at The Beachcomber
• Rich Mills writes about the club’s most successful gaffer in The Men Who Managed The Mariners
• Pat Bell has the last word in the Classic Kits series
• Grimsby Town Sports & Education Trust provide an update on the projects they’re running over the summer months
• There are reports and images from Chester and Tranmere Rovers games
• Andy Phillips shares his final progress report on Alan Lamb’s young Mariners.
• Club historian Rob Briggs brings us the next chapter of his Blundell Park story as well as looking back at an edition of The Mariner – this time from a very memorable play-off fixture.
• We complete our A-Z of The Mariners series with a look at letters ‘Y’ and ‘Z’
• We check in on the plight of former Town players in the Ex-Factor
• Town boss Paul Hurst features as the final centerfold of the season
• Plus five pages on our visitors, including an article examining the previous ten meetings between the two sides
All of these great features, all for just £3!