Archive footage of the demolition of the Barrett's Stand and the building of the new Findus Stand.
Originally the club had moved the Abbey Park Stand from the previous ground the Abbey Park Stadium, this stand was eventually demolished in 1925 and was replaced by the Barrett's Stand.
The Barrett's itself was eventually demolished in 1980 and was replaced with a two tier stand which was financed by the fish processing firm Findus. The stand therefore was named the 'Findus Stand'. The stand was opened in 1982.
For the 2016/2017 season, a new sponsorship deal with Young's Seafood was announced with the Findus Stand becoming the Young's stand - the Upper Young's and the Lower Young's stands.
This freeview video shows the demolition of the Barrett's Stand and the building a new stand.
Also see Where We Used To Play