WITHIN the next six weeks Grimsby Town will be launching a new website. This website will feature a range of new features, including a new name for our Player HD service which will become iFollow Mariners brand.
The new iFollow service will continue to contain all the great features of Player HD, and as a fan outside of the UK you will have the opportunity to live stream full video coverage of selected games* played by your club from the start of the 17/18 season. This is not available as part of any iFollow subscription during the remaining period of the 2016/17 season.
iFollow will be the only place you can get online commentary of all of our games next season.
As a result of these changes, your club Player HD service will end at some point between May the 9th and June the 6th 2017 and become iFollow. Below we have outlined how this change will impact for your Player HD subscription:
If you subscribe on a rolling monthly basis:
- No further payment will be taken after May the 3rd 2017
- You will have 30 days of access from the date of your final payment, including access to iFollow for any period after May the 3rd when your subscription is still active.
- After 30 days from the last collection your subscription will end.
- From that point you will have the option of purchasing a new iFollow package.
If you subscribe on an Annual basis:
- There will be no automatic renewal of your annual subscription
- You will have full access to Player HD (and iFollow at the point your club site moves to the new platform) until June the 9th 2017.
- We will process a pro-rata refund of any subscription fee you have already paid relating to the period after June the 9th 2017.
- From June 9th 2017 you will have the option of purchasing new iFollow products.
- Your refund will be processed over the next few weeks, and in some cases may have started already.
In both cases, the cost of iFollow will be an increase on Player HD, to recognise the enhancements to the product. Most notably, the inclusion of the live match streaming (above).
The terms and conditions for any subscription you purchase to the new iFollow service will be available for you to view on the new website and when you register for iFollow.
If you have any questions regarding your contract, you can email iFollow@efl.com