Grimsby Town Football Club are inviting applications for the following post: Lead Academy Sports Scientist / Strength and Conditioning Coach.
• To lead, deliver and develop the strength & conditioning provision for all academy players (u9’s-u18’s), by delivering a comprehensive program that is in line with both the EPPP rules and the philosophy of the club.
• Work on a daily basis with the full-time U18 squad, including match-days.
• Design and delivery of individual strength and conditioning and injury prevention programs for under 18s.
• Manage and maintain player data, including PMA and any other relevant databases.
• Design, deliver and evaluate Academy physical development programmes (u9’s-u18’s).
• Daily delivery and design of prehab, strength and conditioning programmes.
• Academy fitness testing and analysis (u9’s-u18’s).
• Provide nutritional guidance for academy players and parents (via workshops, documentation etc)
• Appropriate communication of relevant data to players and coaches.
• Implementation of systems and processes to measure and monitor aspects of wellness, fitness and performance of players.
• Complete assessments of maturation for U9-U16s and provide appropriate feedback to coaches.