The Mariner returns tomorrow for the final game of the season against Crewe Alexandra at Blundell Park (kick-off 3pm).
The 64-page matchday programme will be on sale for £3 around the ground. Here’s a breakdown of what’s inside tomorrow’s edition:
- Max Wright talks about making his full debut last weekend at Notts County and his loan spell at Boston United in the feature interview.
- Mariners boss Michael Jolley thanks Town fans for their loyal support and looks ahead to next season in his exclusive notes.
- The club’s Media Officer Ryan Petterson profiles the leading contenders for tomorrow night’s Player of The Year Awards.
- John Kirk looks back at times when the club’s fate was decided on the final day of the season.
- We get to know Mariners midfielder Elliott Whitehouse a little better in ‘In Focus’.
- The former Coldstream Guard that guided the club to the Fourth Division title in 1971/72 is next to be inducted into our Hall of Fame.
- There’s an in-depth look at Crewe Alexandra, their manager David Artell, squad biographies and Kirky’s ‘Complete History’ between our two clubs.
- There’s also a final update on our Under 18’s as they tussle with Doncaster Rovers for the EFL North East Youth Alliance championship!
- Both Grimsby Town Sports & Education Trust and The Mariners Trust provide updates on their excellent community work.
- Plus there are photos from Notts County last weekend, player stats, another classic Jim Connor cartoon, On This Day facts and an illustrated centrefold of our iconic floodlights.
All of this great content, and a bit more besides, in tomorrow’s matchday programme. Make sure you pick up your copy one last time this campaign. Travelling from away or not attending the game? You can purchase physical and digital copies of the programme over on our official eBay page.