You can now spread the cost of your 2019/20 season ticket over monthly payments with our internal facility or with new partners, Orchard Funding.
After discussions with a number of organisations, we are pleased to announce that we have teamed up with Orchard Funding, a well respected organisation in the leisure finance market.
With immediate effect, they will be offering our supporters a finance offering to help spread the cost of our season ticket.
Orchard Funding are listed on the London Stock Exchange and have developed a well-respected reputation over the past 20 years.
Benefits to you
- Online Application - no waiting for post to arrive
- E-signature as standard - speeds up the process
- A competitive interest rate
- Automatic renewals
Orchard will charge a flat rate of 8% per annum. All agreements are subject to credit status.
Total season tickets cost = £325
Orchard fee 8% = £26
Total = £351
Montly Instalment = £35.10 per month
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact the team at Orchard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01582 346291.
You can set up your season ticket finance package using the instructions found below.
1.Visit www.orchardfunding.co.uk/LeisureFunding.aspx to begin your application
2. Using the drop down box, click and select Grimsby Town Football Club
3. In the ‘Enter Loan Amount’ field, enter the combined full price of your season ticket(s) – you can check the price of season tickets here. If you will be requesting Mariners Trust/Young's employee discount via Orchard Funding, please double check that your Mariners Trust membership is valid prior to application.
4. In the reference number field, please enter your name, seat location(s) and date of birth(s).
5. Complete the application form.
Once we receive payment from Orchard Funding, we will process your order and an e-mail will be sent when collection is ready.
GTFC Internal Payment Plan
This year, we have introduced a new method of paying for your season ticket for the 2019/20 season ticket, using GTFC's internal payment plan. Throughout the months of May and June, supporters have the opportunity to spread the cost of their season ticket over a 4 month period for a small up front set-up charge of £20 (FREE for accompanied juniors) per ticket. This set-up fee will be donated to the Youth Development Association.
Those wishing to take advantage of the 4 month payment option in May will pay the set-up charge once their account has been set up. Following this, 4 payments will be being taken on the first working day of June, July, August and September.
Those wishing to use the GTFC internal payment plan can apply in store.
Those who have already taken up the GTFC internal payment plan, but wish to take advantage of our new partnership with Orchard, can request a refund of the set up fee and cancellation and proceed with their application.