An incredible 2400 Town fans have now booked their 2021/22 Season ticket. Thank you!
Covid-19 brought last season to an abrupt end and when the 2020/2021 season got underway, fans weren't allowed in.
But on Saturday, after 17 months away, over 3,000 Town fans returned to the stands for the pre-season friendly against Rotherham, which was also goalkeeper James McKeown's testimonial to celebrate 10 years at Town.
Has Saturday whetted your appetite for the new season?
There is still time to book your 2021 Season Ticket.
Benefits Of Purchasing A 2021/22 Season Ticket
When you purchase a season ticket for the 2021/22 campaign, you will be able to take advantage of the following exclusive offers:
- YOUR seat guaranteed for each home game of the 2021/22 season
- Priority for your seat for any cup games played at Blundell Park
- £10 voucher to redeem against any of our NEW 2021/22 Macron replica shirts
- 10% club shop discount
- Exclusive access to the club shop 'Double Discount' weekend
- Voucher sheet containing discounts across a number of local partners and in the GTFC club shop
- Priority tickets for away fixtures and those with restricted access
- Free access to the NEW 1878 Club (below)
We are also pleased to announce the launch of our new 1878 Club membership scheme for £25 per year. Members of the 1878 Club will be able to take advantage of a number of special offers and discounts including the following:
- 10% club shop discount
- Discount coupons on a range of club and partner products
- Non-season ticket holders buying tickets for five games will receive a ticket for the sixth game for free, a fantastic solution for shift workers
- Priority purchase for restricted tickets (Season ticket holders will receive first priority)
Further details of the 1878 Club will be announced in due course.
Continued Academy Investment
Despite our relegation, Grimsby Town Football Club are totally committed to the Academy and continuing the fantastic work that has been taking place over the last few years. If you would like to help and make a donation to the cause, you can do so by completing the form attached to our season ticket information pack.
Season Ticket Information Pack
Those who held season tickets for the 2019/20 or 2020/21 campaigns will receive a season ticket information pack through the post to their home address over the next couple of working days. If you have not had a season ticket over the last two campaigns and would like to receive your information pack, please send your name and full postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get one sent to you as soon as possible.
Monthly Payment Method
Those wishing to spread the cost of their season tickets can do so over a four-month period. Those wishing to take advantage of our monthly payment method must do so by calling 01472 605050, completing the forms located within our season ticket information packs or by visiting the Blundell Park ticket office. Each ticket purchased using the monthly payment method will incur a £20 administration fee (except junior tickets).
Disabled supporters (wheelchair or ambulant) will pay the relevant price band of the supporter in any stand and receive one free carer ticket. Proof of receipt of high rate DLA/PIP will be required.
You can book your 2021/22 Season Ticket online or in person at the Blundell Park ticket office.