Grimsby Town Football Club are inviting applications for an Operations and Safety Officer.
The Role - Operations & Safety Officer (including Event Safety Officer)
Encompassing all aspects of:
- Health & Safety – Including all policies, procedures and safe to operate practices
- Matchday/Event Safety – Including all aspects of event safety and the implementation & testing of Event Contingency Plans
- Training and development of safety staff
- Multi-site facilities management – Including site cleaning, maintenance, testing and inspections
- Project management – Relating the upgrading / new additions to the site buildings
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 40 Hours per week minimum, including evenings, weekends & bank holidays
Holidays: 28 days per year (20 days plus the 8 official Bank Holidays)
For full details on the role and details on how to apply, please CLICK HERE to visit our vacancies page.